Welcome to AZ! You’re On Our Turf Now.
A Visitors’ Guide to Arizona for Football Fans: Welcome to Arizona! When it comes to cannabis, our state doesn’t sit on the sidelines. And Harvest/Trulieve are leading the game. Whether you’re looking for hard-hitting medicinal relief or a recreational rush, we’ve got you covered with an all-star lineup of game day green.
To shop what you need, visit your nearest Trulieve or Harvest/Trulieve stores at these locations.
Find a Dispensary Near Me:
- Scottsdale Dispensary – 15190 North Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Old Town Scottsdale Dispensary – 7320 E Butherus Dr Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Glendale Dispensary – 13631 N 59th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85304
- Peoria Dispensary – 9275 W Peoria Ave #3, Peoria, AZ 85345
- Roosevelt Row Phoenix Dispensary – 1007 N. 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006
Phoenix is proud to play host to this year’s national championship. If you’re in town to enjoy the big game, here are some things to do during your visit and our team’s picks for hopping spots in town.
For Good Times with Good Buds
- Cannablitz Tailgate Party at Trulieve on Roosevelt Row – Don’t miss the biggest canna-bash in downtown Phoenix. You’ll find special deals, promotions, and loads of entertainment including live music, glassblowing, and a consumption bus! Adults can join the fun February 11 from 12-5pm at Trulieve on Roosevelt Row. Get tickets here before they sell out!
- Super Bowl Experience at Hance Park – The city’s multi-day outdoor festival with immersive fan experiences including live music, entertainment, local cuisine, multicultural celebrations, and the official watch party.
- Shaq’s Fun House – Ringleader Shaq brings part music festival, part carnival featuring Snoop Dogg, Diplo, Myles O’Neal and more.
- Bud Light Super Bowl Music Festival – Kick off the celebrations with headliners Paramore, Dave Matthews Band and Imagine Dragons!
For Hiking & Outdoor Recreation
- Camelback Mountain - Named for the unique silhouette it casts on the Valley skyline, its two extremely difficult-rated trails are among the nation's top hiking destinations.
- Papago Park - One of the most scenic and easily accessible desert areas in the Phoenix metro area features seven easy-rated hiking trails for family or more casual hiker.
- Grand Canyon National Park – Take a road trip, bus trip, or the vintage Grand Canyon Railway to reach the Southern Rim of the iconic Arizona landmark.
For Dining & Nightlife
- Cobra Arcade – Vintage video games and pinball are the draw at this hip bar with inventive cocktails & craft beer.
- Cham Pang Lanes – Champagne bar and bowling alley under one roof.
- The Pemberton – Unique food, beverage, retail and art collective located at the historical Sarah H. Pemberton house in downtown/
- Bitter & Twisted – An award-winning cocktail parlour in the heart of downtown.
- Bacanora – Wood-fired Sonoran comfort from chef René Andrade.
- Rough Rider – New American style food and an innovative take on 1800s-style cocktails in an old-school atmosphere.
- Clever Koi – Hip, modern eatery serving craft cocktails and comfort foods from a variety of Asian countries.
- Ghost Donkey – A lively and vibrant mezcal and tequila bar that embodies the heart and soul of Mexican hospitality.
- Welcome Diner – A pint-sized, circa-1945 diner with counter seating and a menu of comfort fare featuring Southern flair.
- The Churchill – A dog- and family-friendly community gathering space, plus 9000 square foot courtyard for dining, drinking, socializing and learning.
We hope you enjoy your visit and be sure to stop into Harvest/Trulieve for all your legal recreational and medical cannabis needs!
The Harvest House of Cannabis blog offers articles about cannabis for dispensary shoppers that visit our dispensaries.